- Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
- Additional fees will be applied for late payments, as stated in your lease agreement.
- If you are utilizing electronic bill pay options from your financial institution or a similar electronic payment method, include your rental street address and unit (if applicable) in the ‘memo’ section.
- If you are paying by check, remember to include your rental street address and unit (if applicable) on the face of the check or memo line.
- Please make your checks out to Property Management name on your lease
- Our mailing address is:
FortWayneListings.com 6435 West Jefferson Blvd. #200
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804-6203
- Now you can pay by card! Click here for details.
Our office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Rent payments must be received by 5:00 pm on the last day of your grace period, otherwise a late fee will be charged. Late fees will be applied to checks received after the last day of the grace period, regardless of the date the check is posted as. Remember, rent is due by the 1st of each month–the grace period accounts for the time it takes for the check to be received by mail. If you feel that your check will not be received by the last day of your grace period, please bring your check in person to our office before the end of the business day.
Paying Rent On Time Has Never Been Easier!
Set up recurring rent payments online so you never have to worry about paying rent on time again. Call us at (260) 436-5000 extension 223 to get started today!
We Now Accept Credit Card Payments!
We are pleased to announce that you can now pay your rent via credit card or Paypal! This new payment method offers you an additional secure and convenient way to pay your rent. With credit card rent payment, we are introducing a simple 3-tiered online payment fee, which is based on the amount charged to your credit card.
Simple 3 Tier Pricing:
$.01-$900 $17 Charge
$900.01-$1250 $27 Charge
$1250.01-$3000 $37 Charge
Please Note: You can continue to pay rent online using the E-Check option you’ve used in the past, simply choose the ‘E-Check’ payment option when you log into your resident portal. If you choose to pay via E-Check/ACH, an instant rebate for this online payment fee is applied, and you can complete your payment free of charge. The good news is that now you have a few choices when it comes to paying your rent online!
How Does it Work?
- Log into your resident portal and click the button to Make a Payment.
- When you see the pop-up dialog box asking you to select your preferred payment method, select the Credit / Debit Card option.
- You will then be prompted to enter your payment amount. You can enter any amount up to $3000.
- All online payments have a fee associated with processing the payment. Note: You can always continue to pay via E-Check and receive an instant rebate on the online payment fee.
- After entering your payment amount, enter your Credit/Debit Card information and verify your payment details.
- Once you click ‘Make This Payment Now” your payment is immediately processed and you will receive an online confirmation as well as an email confirmation.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions – we’re excited to offer you multiple ways to securely and easily pay your rent online.